Demo Site

Saturday, May 15, 2010

365 Project : April 5th - April 11th

April 11th: So Chelsea and I journeyed forth to Hatley Castle and found some really unique photo ops there. I'll be processing and uploading the pictures to finish out the month (likely).
 This shot really messes with my perception of straight lines (try to see if the image is really a rectangle).





April 10th: My generally preferred cross-processing technique usually results in a tone of the following photo.

This second photo is a reference of what a regular curves adjustment (to increase contrast and "pop") looks like.


April 9th: I absolutely love adjusting the light/colour curves of an image. Here is a pretty extreme curve-adjusted "cross-processed" style photo. It reminds me of a pop-art colour scheme.


April 8th: So, I kind of absolutely despise the subject and lack of clarity of this photo. It is way too busy! But, I'm completely in love with the colours. I'm going to have to do a blue/green shoot sometime in the near near future. This has been processed and stuffs. Points for finding birdie.

April 7th: Free fallin'                                                   100mm; 1/800s; f/5.6;

April 6th: Here is a true macro shot using the kit lens (18-55 IS) with attached reverse ring. The depth of field, whilst using a lens like this, is incredibly small. I think this was shot at f/9.0; 1/250s; at 55mm. (when reversed, the zooming becomes backwards. So 55mm is actually the widest angle.)

April 5th: Here's a macro styled shot using the long lens that I have (100mm - 300mm), 1/500s; 300mm; f/5.6. A little post processing in photoshop, curves adjustments and whatnot to bring out the colours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment