Demo Site

Friday, June 4, 2010

365 Project : May 3rd - May 9th


May 9th : Well here's my brother, doing his thing. I think this was his 3000m cities qualification run. It's too bad about the highlights being blown, this could've been a pretty decent photo!



May 8th : Although I do enjoy this lens, it has been rather fickle as of late. Sometimes it'll give me a good 'ol Err 01 --- which means that I have to reconnect it to the camera. I've given the contacts a cleaning and hopefully the lens will stabilize and stop doing this annoying error code. Here was a test shot to make sure everything was working.



May 7th : Decided to bring out the 100mm-300mm f/4.5-5.6 USM lens, because I don't use it nearly enough. Planning on getting a 70-200 F4 L or F2.8 when I have the money (or maybe a 17-40). This lens, for the cheap price, isn't that bad!



May 6th : SUPER MACRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! coming to theatres near you. This is a shot of the bottom ring on the watch, otherwise known as the "second" hand. The blur you see, is likely a scratch..



May 5th :  I realized exactly how scratched up my watch was, so I got my reverse ring and had at 'er.
Reverse Ringed, zoomed all the way out (at 55mm), ISO100.


May 4th :  After a skim sesh, as I was washing my boards off, all my stuff fell out of my backpack! I thought it looked cool so I snapped a flick. Little bit of curves adjustments for fun.



May 3rd : to another. (Cadboro Bay to Kitsilano Beach) A little bit of an HDR here, just to get the natural look.

0 comments:

Post a Comment