Demo Site

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

365 Project : February 15th - 21st

February 21st: 19 image panorama! Damn right I'm legit.


February 20th: From business to pleasure: Vancouver to Whistler.

February 19th: And so we went downtown to check out the festivities. Clearly she doesn't like flare as much as I do.

February 18th: So I caught sunrise over W37th!

February 17th: Boss says "clean up!"

February 16th: Here's a really interesting shot from downtown during the olympics. I title it Solar et Lunar. The two opposites are shown in picture and word variants, reflecting upon the couple in the foreground and the reaction of the crowd to the camera in the background.
February 15th: Searching around for things to photograph, I stumble upon this lonely plant in a sea of green.

0 comments:

Post a Comment