Demo Site

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

365 Project : February 8th - 14th

February 14th: Happy Chinese New Year! Gung hay fat choy, etc. Here's a shot of my mom and my aunt in what will likely be the last dinner in my grandmother's house.


February 13th: A lone lamp in the corner, illuminating the past with aged light.



February 12th: Sometimes, this is all I see on my way home.


 February 11th: Can't think of an appropriate caption for this, but thought it could be used for a Grohe advertisement. Something about personality and water..


 February 10th: In spirit of the torch going by today, here's a re-edit of Kid Lil from a November shoot. Uvic hosted a Rail Jam and the torch went by.

  February 9th: Listen to the speaker. He's saying something fresh.



February 8th: Here's a reverse macro shot of a few barnacles on the beach.

0 comments:

Post a Comment