Demo Site

Friday, March 26, 2010

365 Project : March 1st - 7th

March 7th:  It hath love!

March 6th:  Here are them bras, getting their anger out.

March 5th:  With the words of the Lonely Island and T-Pain: "I'm on a boat".

March 4th: Hey, remember that time about what I saw coming back from a night in Vancouver? Here's a Victoria version.

March 3rd: And here we go, another photo to grace the pages of this glorious blog. Admire the aggressive and altogether assaulting texture of these berries.

March 2nd: Well, it's been tough -and yes I've failed (in the consistency sense). Let's try to get back on track. Here's a photo, focused solely on his epic beard, no bigs. Hooray for reverse macro!
March 1st: It's pretty sweet how this conveniently worked out, I seem to think it won't be this easy for the next months (assuming I can keep this going). My Mom hit the half centurion, gratslols.

0 comments:

Post a Comment