Demo Site

Friday, March 26, 2010

365 Project : March 8th - 14th

March 14th: Okay, this one is dug up from the archives. I've applied the greyscale to it, much like one of the previous shots. I really admire the pattern and wanted to acentuate it -devoid of colour. I wish all life was this organized; on the contrary, mine seems to be the opposite.

 March 13th: Cliche'd shot from autumn. I liked the colours.


March 12th: Greyscale is nifty.


March 11th: Shed red dashed upon rocks oft' stopped close.
Not gonna lie, this was a stone's throw from a bus stop.


March 10th: The blur clearly displays the intense level of action this humble peripheral receives.


March 9th: A view seldom seen of a light bulb that has (sort-of) revolutionized the lighting industry.


March 8th: Here's a self portrait that I felt inspired to shoot. Relatively quick setup: ceiling light shining down and a slow shutter speed on self-timer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment