Demo Site

Saturday, June 5, 2010

365 Project : May 17th - May 23th

May 21st : I'm sending my computer in for repairs.. I'll likely be unable to post anything for a few weeks. How will I deal with no internet? Your guess is as good as mine..

May 20th : I was all up in this re-edit when photoshop decided to just destroy itself during the save process...so I had to start it all again. Good learning experience right? Holler (if anyone is out there) about this edit.



May 19th : I got a flash! Yay. It is awesome tastic. I'll be posting a shot of Johnny, straight from the camera.



May 18th : I decided to have a go at this shot (as candid and shitty as it might be) with a black and white conversion. I know the halos are distracting but, to be honest, I kind of like this super over-sharpened look. Are those pinstriped spandex shorts? Really?



May 17th : Well.. I've had to do work on my design program application sooooo...... I didn't do much shooting for the period of the next two weeks. Some of the dates are going to be ahead in time!!!! Like this one. Walk for Walker, take one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment