Demo Site

Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 110

I think it has become clear that I can no longer stay true to the core of a 365 project. I cannot produce an image a day for 365 consecutive days. I know, I know: I'm a terrible person, I deserve to have my organs harvested for various nefarious schemes, I should give up breathing forever.
But before we jump (or I jump...off a bridge or something) to that conclusion let me redeem myself.
I will give a full 365 images --- this is why I've changed the naming scheme of my posts to better reflect the liquid nature of my processing.

So lets get back on track here, shall we?

Here is a shot my brother took when we were coming back from an impromptu shoot. Just so you peeps can see (to some extent) what sort of processing I did: here are some before and after pics.

After:
(I love shooting in RAW)



Before:

0 comments:

Post a Comment